Diocese Restoration

Work undertaken within the Diocese of Birmingham

St Martin’s Church in the Bull Ring, restoration.

St Paul’s Church, Hockley, restoration.

Chester Road Baptist Church, restoration.

St Paul’s Church, Belchers Lane, striped and regrouted panels to restore and manitain.

All Saints with St Andrew, Albert Road, Stechford, restoration.

St John’s Church, Nether Whitacre, restoration of one window. Two new wooden frames fitted and glazed into entrance to the church.

St Cuthbert’s, Shustoke, restoration of three panels.

St Margaret's Church, Ward End, restoration of 'The Good Shepard'. This panel was designed by Edward Burne-Jones.

St Theresa’s Catholic Church, Perry Barr, restoration.

Moseley Road Methodist Church, restoration.

Kings Heath, High Street, restoration.

private 11th century manor house chapel. staff’s restoration of main window. (dated 1845) owner Russel Taroni.

Work undertaken within the Diocese of Hereford and Worcester

St Peter’s Church, Puddleston, restoration.

telephone and email details

image 1
image 2
image 3
image 4
image 5

 

We have formal approval by Birmingham, Hereford and Worcester dioceses. We advertised in the Birmingham Planning Office Brochure and are Birmingham City Council Approved.

The work undertaken on Thornbridge Outdoor Centre made us Sheffield City Council Approved.

We are part of the Federation of Small Businesses.